My honey bunches

My honey bunches

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Open your eyes and see and stop pretending

Why bother pretending you know who God is , when the truth is we probably dont know who the heck we are praising.

I can truly say that the way i live my life is a prime example of that. So you are not by yourself i have been in church all my life and I still dont know where i stand with God . I do know one thing living for God is going to to be the hardest thing that a person could ever do . I have been trying for years and I always come back to the same spot in a miserable hell hole.

I just had that on my mind so everyone lets stop pretending and actually experience what God can do for us ............!

No comments:

Post a Comment